Sunday, December 1, 2019

18 Months Out -- Week 76



Well this week I'll hit 18 months out. And it still feels like yesterday I left and started this crazy adventure.

This week was Thanksgiving, so it's only right to be thankful. Thankful for

-exchanges with my first trainee and to see the progress she's made!
-Hong Kong! (I was literally so happy when I stepped off the boat and went to the MTR)
-seeing so many of my best friends at zone conference, and the relationships we've formed all the way in Hong Kong
-the miracle of this restored gospel, and that a young boy had enough faith to see God and Heavenly Father.
-The people we meet everyday and can share why we are so happy
-movie night after 9
-REESE'S

-members of this amazing and true church
-running into RCs from other areas, and missionaries who used to be here
-Macau. The place I now call home.
-Google Maps...I don't know where I'd be with out it😂
-Family and Friends
-and so many more!

But most of all I'm thankful for the knowledge of my savior and our father who is in heaven. The relationship I have with them, and the relationship everyone can have. I hope you always remember they are there. No matter what you do or what you've done. Make them a part of your life and I know you will not regret it. I promise.

Love you all. Have the best week. Thank you for all the prayers and support!

高姊妹








No comments:

Post a Comment