Sunday, December 15, 2019

Goodbye Hong Kong -- Week 78


It's been crazy.  6 June 2018-19 December 2019. 18 months. 13 companions. Full of tears, heartache, and being completely broken only to teach me how to rely on my God and find the purest joy, and living in bliss. I know everyone says it, but it really is true. It has been the best time of my life. I have learned many things, but I just want to share a few.

1. God's love is unconditional. He will never abandon you
2. Christ is mine, yours, and our Savior. When he was in the Garden, the way he got through it was thinking of you. So when life gets hard just take a second to think of Christ on His knees in the Garden thinking of you.
3. He hears and answers prayers. Trust me.

I will forever be thankful for the people I've met and the experiences I've had.

Hong Kong will always feel like home.

I know this gospel really does change lives. I've seen it, and it's changed my life. It's true and will bless you.

Thanks for all the prayers over the past 18 months. Seriously I'm so grateful! Love you all.

I report on the 29th at 10:30 am. I'd love to see you all there.

Sister Clegg








No comments:

Post a Comment