Sunday, November 24, 2019

East So Much Food For Me -- Week 75



Hello 朋友!

Sooo one day I walk into the church and see this kid who looks so familiar. Anyway start talking to him and find out he was recently baptized. He just looks so familiar and I can't figure out why. Keep talking and then I find out that I've met him before. 

About 5 months ago I came out to Macau and went on exchanges for the day here. We went finding and had met this kid and taught him in some park! Soo it was super cool to see him again and see how much he progressed.

This week also got to have interviews with president and sister Phillips. Its always so good. They are just such solid people and so real. Love them so much. 

And then Sunday was the primary program. Soo cute. They asked all us missionaries to help sing because there was only 3 kids. But it was so fun to sing primary songs again. 

So many miracles this week and so cool to just watch God. See the things He does each day. 

I'm so thankful for this opportunity. Hope you all have a thankful week and eat so much food for me! Thanks for all you do

Sister Clegg 





No comments:

Post a Comment