Sunday, September 15, 2019

Never Leaves Us Alone -- Week 65




Hey not a ton of time, but just wanna share super-fast about an experience.

So we do this thing called language pass offs and it's to practice teaching basically. I was the one to evaluate this cute sister. She is from Philippines. So she taught me the plan of salvation and it was SO GOOD. Seriously. You could just feel her testimony and her hope and belief....okay backstory super-fast. Her mom passed away a couple of weeks ago...at the end she just looked at me and said "I miss my mom." we both just cried together she said "it's hard to be strong." We talked about how thankful we are for the knowledge of this plan. I told her I know she will see her mom again and that she is here with her.


I am thankful for the knowledge that this life isn't the end. That God has so much more in store for us. And never leaves us alone.

Thanks for all the prayers! Love you all! Have the best week you've ever had. 

Sister Clegg




No comments:

Post a Comment